Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Wedding Of Miss Stephanie of the house of Montgomery & Sir Michael O'Hearn, Earl of The kingdom of Bowl

The fam and I had the glorious honor of being part of our chosen family's wedded bliss this weekend, and there was food there so I figured why not post a little blog. It's pretty much just pictures with descriptions cause we were so full of love and joy and having such a good time, I forgot to even taste the food. I mean ate it for sure and it was tasty , I was just so hungry I shoveled it in really fast hahaha

Beautiful Caprese Salad with Balsamic drizzle

Vegetarian option was a spicy kind of this style curry dish with lots of crunchy veggies and rice noodles

This is the chicken dish. It was leg of chicken, lightly breaded, and then pan fried. There were some tasty fingerling potatoes and some hari covert ( the little carrots and green beans ) all swimming in a kind of beur blanc sauce ( white butter)

The wedding cake was super delicious carrot cake with a light whip cream/ cream cheese frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment